Monday 26 October 2009

Second Floor And Roof




I have finally completed my sketch model of Villa Savoye. There are a few minor errors in measurement, which I have now corrected on Rhino. The sketch model took quite a while but it has definitely been worth making it as I have been able to check all errors and problems and solve them fairly easily. I have spent this weekend working out the majority of my laser drawings so that I will be able to start making this week. Also having this sketch model has given me a good idea on how I will display the model on the baseboard. Finally I have looked into lighting and will probably use simple baseboard lighting with drill holes in the bottom floor to create a spotlight effect.

Tomorrow I will be using the laser cutter to make sure that the staircase works and fits the model, also I will be looking into whether I will use expensive brass etching for window frames and railings or laser cut thin card/thin plastic. I will do experiments tomorrow to work this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment