Tuesday 17 November 2009

Ramp Issues

The interior/exterior ramp has been causing quite a lot of problems within my build. I completed it yesterday but I have decided to make it again as it isnt up to scratch. I am going to remake the ramp but using a different process, instead of painting all seperate parts and then sticking together with tensol. I am going to laser cut all the acrylic and key using 400 grade wet and dry. Then I am going to assemble the two seperate parts with Dichlo and then spray them both. Once this is dry I will attach the two separate parts together. This will leave me with a much cleaner model. I also think it will fit together better by splitting the model into two separate parts that will be attached together after painting. I will attach pictures later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment